Monday, August 27, 2007

this weekend...

sharing a few layouts... lmn what you think!! i have no idea why this is underlined... forgive me if it looks weird. Anyway.... here they are! a few faves from this weekend's crop.




This one, i absolutely love the pictures... Chloe is just so captured, her gracefulness, her beauty, the rare spunk, she's normally a super sweet mellow compliant child so this was really cool.
Love it! just plain love it, love the paper, from my wonderful August DT kit, love the monochromatic paper... love it!
Leify's belly... heheeh...
My FIL was here the past week and a half.. it was WONDERFUL, he and each of the kids really bonded. captured one such moment here.

This one, i made 5 of, one for each of my children. I really liked it because it enabled me to use up extra pictures!!!

No comments: