Sunday, August 5, 2007

Catching up!

Blogging is such a habit thing... sigh... and i've totally gotten OUT of the habit. SO much has happened since i last posted. I did my projects for the Creative Hearts studio, which this month's kit ROCKED! its such a beautiful monochromatic green that is so versatile! I participated in a HUGE cybercrop and won some ROCKIN prizes! and last night participated in a super fun crop with different challenges than i was used to... i made a tag and card, which i'll post below. I think changing venue a little bit is a great way to get the momentum back! i've been in a rut on and off and now i feel like i'm ready to roll (if only i can find the TIME!!!!)

What a busy weekend... my 12yo just got back from Bible camp, my house is a mess and the volume has returned to the house... :-D

Anyway, here's what i made last night at www.cutthecrop.com

No comments: