Tuesday, June 26, 2007

And yet another post from me...

Today... :-)

I didn't want to say too much at first, but i was asked yesterday to join the Design Team at Creative Hearts Studio Which i STILL have a hard time believing... I've applied to SO MANY design teams. This is such a huge thrill. Its like applying for a job as a paper artist with the best paper artists in the WORLD, or at least the country! I so appreciate Carrie and Traci taking a chance with me, as i'm sure it IS a pretty big risk, figuring out who can best do this job, who's reliable enough to do consistent good work and best represent their company. Well I intend to do a STELLAR job and make them glad they chose me, WOOHOO!

1 comment:

Tabitha W. said...

I told you that you were worthy of a DT! Big congrats girl!! You totally deserve it!