Monday, October 29, 2012

When you have a house full of sick kids and a pounding headache, what do you do?? Scrap, of course!

I'm on a roll.  Today i've got the creeping crud and don't feel like doing anything but sit around, but when i saw the sketch at Citrus Twist  i knew i was going to scrap- NOW.  So i did!  i want to do the beautiful sketch again, and make several more that all look different, (the beauty of sketches!) and i'm wishing i added more layering at the bottom of this one, but I still like it.  I tucked hidden journaling into the pocket that i show in greater detail below.




I also made this layout earlier this weekend, but i don't really like it so much...  I think having all the same paper line makes it look kind of plastic.  Ah well, live and learn.  I did this as a sketch challenge over at the Scraptastic kit club so i'm still posting it, but yeah, better luck next time :)  I should add that it is a BEAUTIFUL sketch, and one i hope to retry again soon.  I love that it uses 2 4x6 pictures, a common increment in scrapping for me. 



1 comment:

Sherri said...

Rebecca, your take on Heather's sketch is totally adorable, I love all those added pops of colour.