Friday, October 26, 2012

another layout and finally doing a project life layout.

so first, i did another layout with my citrus twist kit-



It was taking a chance when it came to the circle, i used the sketch at Creative Scrappers and i think it turned out pretty good!! my favorite part, besides the wild hand drawn circle was the raised embellishment from the flat tags that came with my kit.  i love doing that! 


Next, i'm sharing my early october layout for my family album.  I make albums for each of my children and one for our whole family, and this year since i've been having such a hard time making it happen, i decided to do a project life-ish album for our family album.  Well, i was well intentioned anyway- my album goes from January to October :) i do plan to fill in the gap, but its a lot harder when you don't have the memories right on hand.  in the future i think i'll write journaling cards riight when i get the pics, that way if i do fall behind, it will still be easy.   i made these bigger for in case if you want to read the journaling.  I'm not very god at this style yet, so these are purely functional ;)