Monday, October 20, 2008

LAYOUTS!

well, its been a while since i've actually posted any layouts so here's a few.

here's me... wasn't i cute!!!??? this was made using my MME Garden party kit from Simply obsessed



This was also from that same kit...


AND i also made a minibook out of the same line. It has encouraging Bible verses with pics of my family. This was NOT my idea, it was a challenge at a crop i did last weekend at Urban Anthology and i must say, its BRILLIANT, its fast, and cute and would make a fun gift. I made mine for me becuase i could use some encouraging right about now! i included a sample page, didn't feel like scanning them all.






This was from my ROCKING simply obsessed kit October Afternoon- Hometown
which i have used nearly all up.. i still have some of the yellow papers and some of the cardstock add on but i swear, this kit practically scrapped itself!

No comments: