Saturday, July 28, 2012

And a scrappy saturday it is!

Wow, its so exhilarating to get to scrap again! Life is insane and creative time is few and far between these days. but today I managed to find some time!  here's what i made.  The first two I styled after the color challenge at Apron Strings blog.   I love how they turned out, and I was able to use some oooolllddd stash so that was awesome! 




The next layout, i used the sketch at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge blog  I scrapped Alex's 17th birthday, which was quite fun, and as you can see, i'm all about the verbose statements today!  


Off to scrap some more! thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous page! I love the colours you have used to coordinate your photos. It says "celebrate" to me, which is perfect for the subject. And I just adore your sense of humour!

Thank you so much for joining us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. Hope to see your again :)

Anne Pennington said...

Oh my gosh - this is a fabulously fun and vibrant layout!! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for play along at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see you here regularly!!!

Karmeleiro said...

Oh, I like your projects! The one for AFSC (btw thanks for playing along with us) is amazing!

Lori said...

Look at you crankin' out the layouts. NIIICCCEEE!

Mitralee said...

ohhhhh funny title! I agree Kim, great color choices! Oh and Anne, vibrant too! Thanks for playing along with us at AFSC!!!

HUGS from NY!!

Mitra