Tuesday, July 10, 2007

stuff....

I'm sorry i've not posted in such a long time! its been INSANE around here... my FIL showed up at my doorstep a week ago, and surprise! he was staying for almost a week. Which was GREAT, it totally made our 4th of July! holidays are sort of humdrum around here since we don't have family in the area... but this one was AWESOME. i've been busy though. I have a ton of things to post, i wanted to start with my layout that got pick of the day at serendipity scrapbooks. I'll post a couple more once i get the baby down for his nap. Anyway, i totally love this Imaginesce paper... its so vibrant and beautiful... its one of those lines, kind of like Junkitz' fanciful, that tends to create itself, and no matter what you do, its beautiful! that's my kind of paper ;-) anyway, here's the link, and the layout


http://serendipityscrapbooks.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=53452#53452

No comments: